Thursday, December 11, 2008

Are you a Christmas Light Person?

Then you'll get a big kick out of this:)
Hubby sent me this email. I just luv it...cause I'm a Christmas light person who has given up on ever having my dream Christmas light display...ever:) And that's alright...I'm good with it now:)

Hubby has tried, but he is just not a Christmas light person perse:)

Click HERE to see some amazing Dancing Christmas Tree Lights. Keep watching this video...it starts out slow, but will get you hoppin as it gets going:) You will enjoy it:)

2 comments:

luv_bn_gma said...

Very cute/funny (photo)and very cool (video).

Shelby said...

I loved this photo (saw it on your FB profile first) and have already emailed it to 2 of my friends.. I think I might add it to my blog too just cause it makes me laugh so much! Thanks for sharing!!

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!