Wednesday, January 07, 2009

YEA...It's Done!

That's right...I finished gdaughter, Savannah's, 1st birthday quilt:) And just in time for her 1st birthday on Jan. 11th. Oh...that feels so good to have it finished:)

So now you see why I have not had much time to work on my blog or write any post:) I will post a pic of her quilt after her birthday:)

I am still working on my blog design...tweaking it...to get it just like I want it:) What can I say...it's the perfectionist in me:)

Anyway I have several pics to post, but that will have to wait until tomorrow (maybe)...cause it is after midnight and I gotta go to bed:) Sweet dreams:)

2 comments:

luv_bn_gma said...

Oh congratulations! So that's where you've been. :) Such an accomplishment and work of love. Have fun celebrating her one year (how can THAT be???).

luv_bn_gma said...

Love your facebook picture

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!