Wednesday, April 08, 2009

God's Word...

Listen to these powerful words in this song!



Are you still on track - reading the Bible in a year??
"The Word of God is living and active".
I'm still going strong...the more I read the Bible...the more I desire to read it...a praise to Father, God!

My readings in the Old Testament have once again caused me to see/experience the Holiness / Rightousness of God Almighty...which then leads me to the ONE and ONLY Saviour, JESUS CHRIST - Who alone can meet these requirements of Almighty God!

Oh, how I NEED the Saviour! LISTEN TO THIS SONG AND WORSHIP THE SAVIOUR...WHO IS THE LIVING WORD.

1 comment:

Lisa Funkhouser said...

Kathy- I sure miss you at times. You are such a strong balanced person. A huge encouragement to me! Thanks for not wavering from what is important to you!

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!