Thursday, December 31, 2009

416th Post!

WOW! Didn't even know I had this many post until I added them up! I'm not so sure how I like this background on my blog...sorta overwhelming, but I am tired of working on it so it will stay for now! Will definitely change it again in the spring .

As you can see on my sidebar, I have posted our family's 3 January birthday pics...check them out!

We had a most WONDERFUL Christmas with all the family here....even got a white Chriatmas...which caused us to move our Christmas gathering to Saturday, December 26th since the roads were too slick and hazardous to travel on the 25th. We have learned that anytime is a holiday when we are together as family! How blessed we are!

If you haven't viewed our White Christmas 2009 Photo Show, click HERE and sit back and enjoy!

Today for the first time ever I completed "Read Your Bible in a Year". It has been a blessed and challenging journey in reading the Word of God. My heart's desire is to keep His Word top priority in my life...not just to read it but to live it out...one day at a time!

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!