Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Recently I came across this quote and really like it, so I illustrated it using my Print Master software. I hope it will help you remember that when the storms of life come, to trust the Father to help you "dance in the rain" as you place your trust in Him to do all things well on your behalf. God is Good, no matter what!


In 2008 may you be strengthened in the goodness of His Hand
and steadfast in the trustworthiness of His Grace.
BLESSED NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Sakira said...

Did you test my new article? apple fruit leather I desire you'll adore it :)

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!