Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Read the Bible in a Year...

I challenged myself to read the whole Bible in a year starting on January 1, 2009.
So far...so good...I am committed and staying on track. I ran across this website today that actually has a One Year Bible Reading and also a One Year Audio Reading of the Bible and it is pretty close to how I was already reading my daily scriptures (chapters from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalm and Proverbs).

WOW, this is great because:
  1. It is on the computer - which I spend alot of time on
  2. I can not only read the words...I can also hear them! That alone should help with the "sleepies" that seem to always attack my brain when I sit down to read!
  3. There are also questions/comments to think about as you read the daily scriptures
  4. And there is even praise, worship videos that go along with your worship, reading time

If you want to join me in reading the Bible in a Year...just click on the icon on the right side of my blog and get started today. I challenge you:)

You may have to turn off my music playlist at the bottom right of my blog to hear the Bible audio.

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!