Monday, February 09, 2009

this is enough:)

Haven't blogged in awhile so thought I better post a word or two.
Seems I've been busy with this and that:
*making a few $$ projects for my pol business (patterns of love)
*revamping my pol business blog
*grandchild sitting,
*birthdays
*checking out my facebook & responding to all those "25 things" & "45 things" questionaires to get to know your fam & friends!
*keeping up with my family blog news (when they upload new posts that is:))
*helping with plans for my mom's 80 birthday celebration on May 25th in Flowood, Mississippi -hopfully all 54 family members will be able to attend from OK, MO, MS, NC, SC, LA, AL:)
*trying to get a Meyer reunion going in July at our cousin Jo's beach house on Mustang Island (not confirmed yet)
*thinking about when to have cousin camp this summer
*praying about the theme for cousin camp
*watching American Idol...2 nights a week:)
*committed to reading my Bible in a year
*cleaning house & planning for 23 RV Club members to be at our house this Sat for our February meeting - catering BBQ & fellowshipping & games for the day
*working on projects around the house to get it ready for selling, Lord willing:)
*helping & listening to my hubby always:)
*and more I'm sure...just can't think of them all right now...this is enough for just the first 2 weeks in February anyway:):):)

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Wow! You are quite the busy bee! Aren't you supposed to slow down once you retire?! Glad you are having so much fun and you're definitely blessings those around you, especially sweet family members. Hope we will get to see you in May!! We are trying our best!!

kathylovemeyer said...

Hey, girl:) Well, I have slow times & busy times. The neat thing about retirement is you can pick and chose what and how and when you want to spend your time:) I do have many leisure pj mornings and even pj days:)

We all here continue to pray for Kevin and a job. Do hope you all can be there in May...i think it is going to be a very special time for all and especially for mom:)
love u, girl:)

Shelby said...

Thanks for keeping us in your prayers! We definitely need it. K has 2 interviews tomorrow (preliminary) so I hope they both go well!

My parents are retired and love it!! They also work on projects and stuff and keep up with things at the church they joined (and that dad now works for on a very part-time basis). It's nice cause we get to see them more and they don't have the stress that full time jobs used to have on them. I'm glad you are enjoying this time to bless others!!!

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!