Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Psalms 59...

has some powerful imagery of the "night of danger" in verse 14 and the "morning of deliverance" in verse 16 -
"But as for me, I will sing about your power.
I will shout with joy each morning because of your unfailing love."
I like that thought - shouting for joy each morning because of God's unfailing love. I pray that in some way I "shout" for joy each morning because of God's love.
How about you? Do you in some way "shout" for joy each morning because of God?
(Excerpt taken from the One Year Bible Blog).

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!