Monday, September 28, 2009

Accomplishing Some Things I've Put Off...Finally!

This is what my sewing room has looked like now for quite sometime:( I have pulled out boxes of scrape material...hoping to organize them for use when I applique.
I was hoping to start gdaughter Macey's bd quilt today...but this room was STARING me in the face! So I began here first. It is not just a matter of putting/squishing all these small, medium, large fabric pieces in a box...I'm actually ironing them and sorting them into colors so I will have an easier time finding the color pieces I need when I'm ready to applique or quilt:) I figure I will do one pile today and gradually get to the others a little at a time. My goal is to get these boxes of scrapes put/hidden away:)

These drawers all have bits n pieces of scrape material that need sorting and organizing.

These have already been sorted and organized.
I certainly have my work cut out for me.

Here is another activity I keep putting off...
I certainly have NO EXCUSE not to do this!

I have the tennis shoes...

I have the tread mill...
I have the time...
I have the energy...
What I don't have is the will:(

But today I AM turning over a new leaf and have started back to walking on our treadmill.
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT I WILL BE DILIGENT/DISCIPLINED IN DOING THIS!

It's good for my health and hopfully I will loose some weight!

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!