Sunday, October 11, 2009

Look'n Good at 62!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Warren!

Todd & Warren

Amy made her dad his favorite dessert...
Homemade old family recipe chocolete pie!

Bledsoe gkids wishing gdad a happy bd!


What could it be???

A new American flag to hang outside
and it's made in the USA!

There was one problem though with the flag...it was not the one I ordered, but I didn't know it until he opened it:( The Flag company sent me a less expensive one...not the one I ordered...and still charged me for the more expensive one...go figure:(:(:( So now I have to go through all the trouble & time to mail this one back and get them to send me the one I ordered with no extra charge to me. I do hope this goes smoothly and satisfactory:)
And by the way, Warren does NOT color his hair! He is often asked or accused of this...really:)

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!