Friday, October 16, 2009

Some Fall Decor & More...

Thought I would post a few pix of some of my Fall Decor and
post some about gdaughter, Mallory's visit.

I couln't find a fall wreath for our front door that was just the right size and the right $$.
I also didn't want to make one...so I went with this gourd plaque for half price at Hobby Lobby.
I already had the swag at the top...thus together making a nice front door fall greeting

I have had these small wooden clothes pin dolls for years...
they seem to always find a place on a table or shelf this time of year.

Mallory had a delightful time painting a face on this pumpkin.
She named him, Steve!

This is "Yorkie" (as named by Mallory)
the scare crow that sits on our kitchen counter.

Another pic of Mallory standing at our front door.

I needed a table runner for our coffee table so I made one.
I wasn't sure what to create.
During the night I woke up thinking about it & this idea came to my mind.
Of course I couldn't rest until it was made!
I wanted to create something that would cause us to focus on this season's meaning
thus the applique words: Give Thanks

Here is another pix of Mallory in our front yard.

Mallory is such a delight to be around:)
Love you, Mallory.
Thanks for spending some of your fall break with us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome for spending fall braek with you.

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!