Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Don't Let Me Miss the Glory...

in every situation of life - the good, the bad, the ugly
...in every issue of life that I may find myself in
...Lord, don't let me miss Your Glory!

This song truly spoke to my heart today when I heard it on Godtube. I hope it speaks to your's as well and that you will look for God's glory in every situation of life you find yourself in. Leave me a comment on how it ministerd to you.

Well, it has been a week since my last post...a very busy, full week at that! And yes, this wife, mother, and neenee is tired, yet thankful that God sees fit to use me as He wills. I am so grateful to be available to minister to my family and so grateful that Father, God gives the grace and strength needed to do His will.

Have you heard of Gwen Smith, a worship artist, songwriter, speaker, and author? Check out her blog. She has a video from Godtube on the Sameritan woman that's a must to hear of God's unconditional love and acceptance.

She has several other websites you can visit: www.myspace.com/gwensmithmusic, and http://www.gwensmith.net/. You can listen to her music and download some of it free.

I think her music will encourage your walk with the Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,

Thanks!! The words of this song are such a great reminder of the perspective we should and MUST have to walk in the world we live in today!! Glad that Cam is getting the care he needs and praying for complete recovery. Also praying for the entire family. Love U All!

Becky

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!