Sunday, January 27, 2008

Patterns of Love...

this is my logo (comes from my middle name, Love). It has occurred to me that I should post some pics of some of the items that I REALLY ENJOY making. These items are ONE of a KIND - there is not a one of them the same - that is why I think they are so much fun to make and give as gifts.

If you are interested in any of these items listed below - email me at: meyermanor@cccexpress.com and we will chat about the item you would like made to your specks and the cost of the item.

I would count it a priviledge to be an option for your gift giving needs.
  • personalized baby burp cloths
  • personalized hooded bath towel
  • personalized flannel baby blankets
  • Children tee-shirt designs for special occasions

Favorite team burp cloth personalized


Girl's personalized burp cloth

































Hooded Bath Towel pesonalized


Tee-Shirt Design

1 comment:

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

I DID miss this one! I don't know how?! I saw so many after it! We're going to have to have a Big Sister shirt and a burp cloth with Alabama on it, only we have no idea what to name him yet! What fun stuff! AND your pics of Abby remind me so much of Mercy! I'll bet they'd have a ball together! She did REALLY well to go so long without mom and dad. M has trouble one night away from home! She really likes her own bed. Who doesn't!

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!