Monday, January 28, 2008

Nene, NOT!

Seventeen days ago after the birth of our 13th grandchild, I updated the "intro" and "About my self" template on my blog. I do not know if anyone that reads my blog even noticed the change.

I changed the spelling of Neenee to Nene. I was just trying to make it a shorter version. But it did NOT work since there was one that noticed the change IMMEDIATELY! And it is a VERY IMPORTANT SOMEONE, since she is the one who gave me my grandmother name, Neenee, in the first place!
Neenee is the way I first spelled it almost 13 years ago, and Neenee it will remain to be!

Katelin told me...


NO WAY to...


and YES WAY to...

Love you, PG! You always make me feel special and loved!

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!