Thursday, August 06, 2009

Back to More Consistent Blogging...


Well, the past several days I have not been able to upload family pics to facebook:( So I have decided to get back to a more consistency in my blogging. I am putting FB back in the shadows of my time for now:) I will check back there on occasion to see how fam/friends are doing and view their pics. I have enjoyed keeping up with fam/friends in this way...has kept me informed and given me a way to pray for them too. But for now I will spend more time blogging:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is realy neat...you must tel me were you got that

kathylovemeyer said...

Someone sent it to me by email and I saved it as a pic on my computer:)Do u want me to email this pic to u??

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!