Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Congratulations...

to our son-in-love, K. Bledsoe:)

He has taken the new position in his company, QT, as Real Estate Project Manager. We are very proud of him. His hard work has paid off:)

This does mean a move for the Bledsoe family. They have lived in Broken Arrow, OK for over 14 years. Kevin is training for this new position and the move will come in about 9 months (April or May). He will be responsible for expanding and developing a QT store in a new location which has not been decided yet. Most of the QT stores are located in the middle of the USA, so it could be anywhere outside of this. QT is headquartered in Tulsa, OK and there is a very small chance that they will remain here.

We know God has a good plan for their lives and they are excited about this opportunity. We too are excited for them to see what God has in store for them. Our comfort and peace come in knowing that Father God's plans are good and that our steps are ordered by Him.

Now let me bare my heart...the hardest part for me is seeing those 6 grandchildren leave. They have been such a part of our lives and to think of not seeing them on a regular basis is, well, extremely difficult for this neenee's heart:) I try as hard as I can to not think about it for when I do my eyes become blurry. I know all the grandmothers out there know exactly what I'm saying and how I feel.

My mother once told me that she never knew how her mother could love her children so much, until she became a grandmother herself and then she knew:) Ahhhhhhhhhh, the heart of a grandmother:)

Don't get me wrong, I am more than thankful for all the good family memories we have and the fact that God has indeed blessed us to be close to our 14 gchildren.

But change is happening...new seasons in our lives are coming...and as a good friend of mine wrote: "Clinging to the ONE Who will walk us through the changes." This I count on for sure!

So these have been the ponderings of my heart of late. I am thankful that Father God is allowing our other 8 gkids to live close by for now...and who knows maybe just maybe the Bledsoe's won't live too far away:)

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!