Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Among the Giants...

...the RV Giant's that is!
Well, once again I have held off publishing this post. I wanted to upload a picture but have not been successfull over the last few days and since time marches on I will go ahead and post it.

W and I are members of an RV Camping Club. We go on weekend camping trips each month if we are able. Since March we have made 5 of the 9 scheduled campouts. This RV group are Christians with the same values we have. W and I are probably the youngest couple there! Most of the campers are in their 70's & 80's. We have a ball with them and always feel so encouraged and loved on when we are there. We have a church service and prayer time on Sunday mornings before heading back home. W. has been asked to lead on several occasions. It is such a special time.

Since I could not post pictures of our last campout of the season, you can click HERE to go to my photoshow of this weekend.

I hope you find yourself resting in the Lord today.

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!