Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Take a Look at...

what I call my "Multipurpose Room"
just 49 days before Christmas!






Sewing and Embroidery Center











Ironing and Nap Center












Layout, Cutting, Planning, Storage Center










The Brain Center



As you see in these photos there is a whole lot going on in this room especailly when I am motivated and pushed for time to finish projects and start new ones.

I luv this room. It is ALL mine! Warren comes in only when he is summoned! Not really! But you do not often find him in here just hanging around. He does office in the bedroom right down the hall from this room. So we can call out back and forth to each other when needed!

God is Good!

1 comment:

THE PEELS said...

You Ingram women are all alike! Mamaw has a room like that, and mom and Aunt DeeDee. I've been begging Geoff for one. Right now when I sew I have to take over the dining room and put away whatever I'm working on each evening before dinner. Every time I clear space for my sewing in the study, Geoff brings home ANOTHER computer. :)

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!