Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Grandparent Bragging Post...


Here she is our first grandchild, Katelin B with her Cello.
She is quite the musician!

Last year in 6th grade she was awarded Outstanding 6th Grade Orchestra Student of 2006-2007.

Last weekend in All District, she was awarded First Chair in Cello. I am not sure what all that means but I do understand that it is a BIG deal!

She definitely has an ear for music. We are so proud of her.

Way to go KB! Click HERE to view more pics of KB and her cello.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great job...1st chair is top dog for an instrument...that is awesome...this is my first time on your blog...I am glad that you guys are enjoying Skiatook. I hope that you had a great day celebrating the twins birthday. We were sad that we missed the big Thanksgiving bash at Richard's, but I had to work another holiday week to assist with inventory which is now irrelevant three days later...I am thankful for a job, a great family, and a faithful God....

Kevin, Shelby, and Stone

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!