Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Garden is growing...

but ooooooh soooooo slow it seems! I see other's vegetable gardens and they are already knee high! I'm not sure why mine is looking so poorly this year...maybe it needs more sunshine and less rain...not sure. The radishes are certainly producing...but they always do good (it seems), no matter what you do! I have replanted the green beans and butter beans. Some of the green beans have come up...but no butter beans yet! I bought my seeds this year at the farmer's feed store...maybe they were old...I don't know.

One thing for sure even with the straw on the ground...the weeds are lookin' good! UGH!!

Click to play My Garden

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!