Monday, May 12, 2008

My New Digital Camera...Yah...Whoo!

Here is a pic of my old faithful digital camera. She has seen lots of pics and videos in her day. Her LCD screen started going on the blink...worked sometimes...didn't work sometimes. She was only 4 years old...I am assuming she just got worn out!
Since Mother's Day is coming up and I took back my Christmas present from Warren - only because it did not work - a 9" digital photo frame ($150) - I REALLY enjoyed it for a couple of months then when I tried to change the pics in it - it froze up & would not work correctly - it was less than 90 days old - I took it back and got another one - yes, the same thing happened to it - I took the second one back and got my money back!

I had forgotten about this until I started looking for a new digital camera...reminding hubbie that the money I got back from my Christmas present had not been spent yet...Christmas gift money + Mother's Day present ='s... need I say anymore:):):)


Here it is...my new Cannon:
Canon PowerShot SD790 IS 10-Megapixel Digital Camera – Silver
• 10.0 megapixels
• 3x optical zoom
• 3.0" LCD screen
• Optical image stabilizer
• Face detection
• Red-eye correction





This camera is so slim and small...it can fit nicely right in my pocket...and the newer technology is amazing:) Luv it...just luv it:):):)


Now SMILE...you never know when I am shooting a pic or video!

UPDATE!!!!...well what do you know...it seems like my old camera still has a little life left in it...for now it seems to be working...so gdaughter, Katelin, is now the proud, new owner of it! She is delighted!

SMILE...you never know when WE will be shooting a pic or video!

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!