Thursday, September 04, 2008

Busy Week

It's been a busy week for me. I am in the middle of making a quilt for $$ for a friend:)...watching the RNC...how about that Sarah Palin:) I have not had a lot of time to post...thus no post:):)

Just wanted you to know, I'm here, and will get back to posting soon. I still have several photoshows to make and post.

Todd and family are still here with us. They close on their Iowa house tomorrow, Lord willing. They close on their new house on the 10th, Lord willing.

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!