Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Memory Game...

Check it out on my sidebar. I have been working on getting a photo feed of our 13 Grandchildren added to my blog, but still have not succeeded, BUT I did see where I could add some games and other gadgets! I have been sitting at the computer way TOO long today...other household duties have been put off:(

So better go and get busy elsewhere...like getting ready for a weeks vacation starting this Saturday!! Hope you enjoy playing the memory game. Let me know what you think...there are other games I can post here too...I will most likely change them often.

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!