Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Kansas City Memories

You may have already viewed my KC Memories' photoshow that I posted last night - WELL, I have already deleted it and posted a new photoshow with MORE pics! So please view it again. I did figure out how to post my photoshows and to start and stop the music - set it to no autoplay - so you can click on the start and stop icon yourself!

SMART, uh!! This lady has a few noodles left in the old noggin! ALSO, if you want to view any of my photoshows in a larger size all you need to do is click on the words "Full size" and it will take you to another screen to view it. I definitely like the larger viewing size! I see more detail this way OR maybe it is just my older eyes!!

Thanks for enjoying my joys!

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!