Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Week Spent at Neenee's

Not only am I learning how to do this blog thing, but I am also caring for 4 of the Schubert grandchildren:) I think the blog thing is a diversion from a very busy, scheduled day!

Warren is also out of town this week so I have the time to sit and blog during naptime and bed time. I am sure there are other things I need to do or should do, but I really sit and rest when I blog. I am not a TV watcher and I can't go to sleep until late when Warren is out of town anyway. So I might as well blog!

I have been caring for R, K, B, & D since Sunday. Kelley needed some help in watching the children since this was the week they get rid of their chicken layers. They will have 3 weeks without chickens before they start up with new ones the first of Nov. Tanner had to stay behind this time. He is playing flag football and has 2 practices and games this week. So he is getting some real special time with mom and dad.

Below you can view a photoshow of my week. It has been busy and fun! The Pumpkin Patch was planted by the grandchildren during "Cousin Week". So it has been fun to watch them pick out their pumpkins!

I hope to figure out how to publish a video soon. I have the cutest one of Bo!

1 comment:

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

So fun! Love the pumpkin patch! 4 grandkids is alot! you sound like a regular mom doing this bloggin thing during naps! Those quiet restful moments.

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!