Monday, April 21, 2008

My To Do List...

  1. Make and finish a couple of gkids projects
  2. Plant garden
  3. Keep garden weeded (hoping the straw will help with this - watch photoshow)
  4. Finish last details of kitchen make over: purchase light fixture, nail up crown modeling, think about curtains, decorating finish touches, possibly paint refrig white & fix sink and dishwasher leak (a hubbie job!)
  5. Think about what color to paint the formal dining room
  6. Help mom with Sugarfoots Catalog
  7. Work on my own "patterns of love" web blog page (as time allows)
  8. Plan"Cuz'n Camp 2008"
  9. Gkid activities: birthday parties, cello concert, church play, gkid sit
  10. Make birthday cards; baby shower card & gift for my niece, Gini; buy gifts
  11. Paint deck
  12. Paint walking stones
  13. Get pool ready to open most likely the first of June - fix ladder that goes into pool or purchase a new one (hubbie willing:))
  14. AND tie a string around my finger for anything I have forgotten to put on my list!

I am into making lists of everything
lest I forget.

I keep putting off the gkids projects: hooded towel with their name embroidered on it. I have 4 to make - one is for a gift. I WILL start that tomorrow - the pressure will be off once I get this done.
Yea! Thanks to my garden helpers (see photoshow below) the garden is all planted!
The finishing touches to the kitchen is coming along - I really want to have it completed by this weekend - but need hubbie's help:) One birthday party down (Katelin's photoshow coming on Wed. - be sure to check back then) and one more bparty to go on May 3rd for Mallory - the next weekend will be Amy's. Isaiah was in his children's Church play - "Go Jonah Go" Sunday night (see photo below).

Katelin's cello spring concert is tomorrow (Tues.) and I will be gkid sitting next Tues. (29th) while Amy takes Camden to the Ear, Nose, & Throat doctor for evaluation for tubes in his ears. He is a prime candidate for them. Poor little guy, he has had a chronic ear infection for basically 5 months - being on many antibiotics!


The rest on my to do list will come - it is enough to keep me busy most of the summer - I do go at a slower pace than I used too and that's alright.

Click to play Garden Helpers

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!