Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Old...New Job...

Warren started a new (old) job this week - he is back working at the company, Rosemont, Inc that he retired from 4 years ago. They had a sales opening here in Tulsa. He turned in his resume...went through a couple of interviews and was hired:)

We know this is answered prayer - God's timing is so perfect - His ways are so right - and we are SO GRATEFUL!

I am still working on my "To Do List" that I posted a few blogs back.
  1. I'm still working on the gkids projects
  2. Garden planted. YEA!
  3. So far no weeds to speak of growing in the garden...but NEITHER have the seeds we planted 10 days ago! ugh!
  4. Still have not completed the final touches in the kitchen/breakfast rooms. ugh!
  5. I have given no thought to what color to paint the formal dining room! ugh!
  6. Mom's Sugarfoot Catalog...still in the thinking stages
  7. My "patterns of love" blog is on hold until everything else gets done!
  8. Cuz'n Camp 2008 - still in the thinking stage - I've got to get on with this!
  9. Gkid activities: just one more birthday party this Saturday...but these are on going events in our lives in which we are so blessed to be a part of! This should be put on our "To Want To Do List"!
  10. Still working on baby shower gift for niece...gotta get this done quickly before the shower!
  11. Yes!!! I painted the deck today. No rain is predicted all week so this was a great day/week to get this done! I am so glad it is!
  12. Walking stones not painted - may not need to do this.
  13. We will most likely open the pool in June. Still thinking about the pool ladder.
  14. All those things I keep adding to my list - some I get done - some I forget about because I did not write them down on this list! ugh!

Have a good and godly day:)

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!