Friday, June 27, 2008

A Golf Pro in the family...

Possibly!

In our gson's own words...here is the scoop:

Parker Chips In!

Hey, I went on a golf trip this Tuesday with my dad and youth pastor. I was doing pretty good and on one hole we found a sand wedge that someone left and took so when we were done we could give it to one of the employees. Well, I started using it some and was doing pretty decent with it. Well, on hole seven it was a par 5 and I was on my sixth shot going for a bogie. Well, I wasn’t on the putting green...about forty-two yards away from the hole and used the sand wedge I found and chipped it. And guess what, I made it, the cool thing was that it went so slow my dad had enough time to walk to the see it go in.

Way to go, Parker Pro:)

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!