Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Pool is Officially Open...

This year opening our pool was somewhat harder to do.

We first had to drain off all the water that collected on top of the cover.
Now we had to do this over past years, but this year it seemed to us that there was a whole lot of water on top of the cover...and I might add...very yucky, murky water! See what I mean from the photos below:


Warren used the shop vac to drain the rain water off the cover.


Back breaking work for sure.

After we took the cover off...we could see that the water level inside had dropped over 2 feet...indicating a leak somewhere in the liner. Since we knew about another larger tear in the liner near the top...we decided now was the time to replace it.

The rest of the story can be viewed in my photoshow below. Enjoy

Click to play Pool is Open!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Looks like fun.. when can we jump in? We actually went swimming in the subdivision's pool last night (well, I didn't cause I didn't have my bathing suit with me), but the boys had a BLAST! I will post pics soon!

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!