Thursday, June 19, 2008

June RV Club Camp-out

Click to play June RV Camp-Out

We had a great time at our camp-out.
On Saturday we went to 3 museums with Parker & Mallory:
Tulsa Air & Space Museum
Davis Gun Museum
Will Rogers Museum.

I do not have any pics of the Will Rogers Museum since my camera's battery died and I had no place to charge it until I got back to the campground. UGH!
I am going to have to figure out how NOT to let that happen again!

Click to play Museum Fun!

Hope you enjoy the photoshows:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it with Ingrams and Air-Space museums? My dad took us to every air-space museum in a 300 mile radius.

kathylovemeyer said...

It must be in the gene pool:)

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!