Monday, August 25, 2008

Cuz'n Camp (part 3)

I think I have my new blog site just about how I want it...anyway, I have spent enough time critiquing it...and need to move on:) Hope you like it:) I had fun working on it!

Todd, Jenn & fam left this morn to Iowa...the movers will be there packing and moving their belongs this week...then they will store them for a couple of weeks until Todd & Jenn close on their new house (hopefully, Sept. 10th). They are scheduled to close on their Iowa house Sept. 5th. They will be back here on Thursday (28th). They do NOT have to be at their closing in Iowa.

How good God has been to them...how faithful to answer their prayers...we thank you too for praying for them during this relocation time.

Over the next few days I will be catching up on all those photoshows and posting them on my blog. Hope you enjoy them.

I have a few more of Cuz'n camp to post then will move on to others.


Click to play Cuz'n Camp pt 3

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!