Thursday, August 14, 2008

Miss Blogging...

The word for my life at this moment is too much to do...too little time to do it...more than busy...thus my blogging has slowed way down...and I really do miss it!

For those who do check my blog now and then...I am alive and well...and I have more than enough to blog about...just have not had the time. I have a ton of summer fun photo shows to post and birthday pics to share...in time...it will come.

I hope to catch up on the news in our lives real soon...so please check back in.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I have missed your blogs! However, I've not been much better either! I have lots to catch up on too, just been either too busy or not in the mood, which is not like me at all! I hope to get caught up as well!

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!