Friday, August 22, 2008

Happily Married...

for 38 WONDERFUL years:):):)



August 22, 1970

God said, "It's not good for the Man to be alone;
I'll make him a helper, a companion."

God put the Man into a deep sleep.
As he slept He removed one of his ribs
and replaced it with flesh.

God then used the rib that He had taken from the Man
to make Woman and presented her to the Man.

The Man said,
"Finally! Bone of my bone,
flesh of my flesh!
Name her Woman
for she was made from Man."

Therefore a man leaves his father and mother
and embraces his wife.
They become one flesh.
Genesis 2:18; 21-24

Here we are boating on Skiatook Lake.
One of our favorite past times:)
That's the rising moon behind us.

Here we are 38 years later!


Happy Anniversay, my Mr. Wonderful:)
I love you forever and a day:)

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Happy Anniversary, late! I'm sorry I missed wishing you a happy day.. in all our moving, I've misplaced the family calendar you laboriously put together for all of us! I know it's somewhere, just gotta locate it! I hope you make another one for next year!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You are blessed!
:) Debbie

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!