Monday, August 04, 2008

I'm Back...

Just time for a quick update...it has been a VERY busy 2 weeks with Cuz'n Camp 2008 and then camping for a week in Missouri with the Schubert's and Todd and Jenny and fam living with us until they find and purchase a house.

I have a few photoshows to make and share in time. Savannah is sleeping in the room where I have my computer so between naps and bedtime I will get these made to share with you.

Camden has to go back to the nerosurgeon in Dallas on the 20th for an evaluation on some medical issues he is having since his crainofacial surgery. So we would appreciate your prayers for all.

Keep in touch.

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!