Thursday, March 13, 2008

Check it out:

I have added two new items to my blog on the side bar. Check it out: Old Family Pictures and Grandkid's Corner.

I will post some old family pics and you can try to guess who they are! Fun, uh!! Leave a comment and let me know who your guess is. I may post several pic clues until someone comes up with the correct answer.

In the Grandkid's Corner I will be posting a joke or riddle. Answer the riddle by leaving me a comment or email me. Correct answers will be posted on Friday's. Okay, grandkids get with it 'cause there just may be a little surprise for the correct answers:)

3 comments:

THE PEELS said...

Is that Ryan Harris???

THE PEELS said...

Wow - and I guessed it was Ryan - boy was I off! I guess it's all in the family.

THE PEELS said...

By the way - I used to be able to fall asleep anywhere. Mom said she would sometimes find me in the hallway, like I'd been trying to make it to the bed, but just couldn't before I was out cold. I once fell asleep on the potty. HA!

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!