Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hey GRANDkids...



Elly has been sneaking around our house again. We see her foot prints everywhere. We think she is sniffing out the chocolate candies! Below is a note she left you all:

Dear GRANDkids,
I heard your Neenee call you her "Baker's Dozen"! So that means there are 13 of you now! How Cool is that! You know you must be truly loved by your Granddad and Neenee, because I hear them talk about you ALL the time and it is all good stuff! You certainly must be some VERY, VERY SPECIAL GRAND kids! I even heard them say how BLESSED they are by you! They tell everyone they meet all about you.

WOW, makes me want to be one of their grandkids too, but I'm just an Ellyphant who loves chocolete and and likes to have a good time!

So, it is that time of year again. Have you been thinking about me and where I have been hiding all this time??!! Are you ready to have some fun. Neenee and Granddad just love to have fun, especially with all their GRANDkids!!

Let me tell you, I was peeking around their house the other day and saw Neenee & Granddad making some Easter Surprises! Well, I just couldn't help it - I took them ALL and hid them for myself! I really want to keep them, but figure that would not be right since they really belong to you! So I will give them back to you, but I thought it would be FUN for you to go on an "Ellyphant" Hunt to find them! I hope you agree!

I think Easter is the best time of year! Especially when you know it's not just about bunny rabbits, candy and elephants!

WOW, to think God loves you so much that He sent His only Son, JESUS, to die for you so that you could live with HIM one day. That's really powerful!
And coming alive again, now that's RESURRECTION POWER!
And to think after you ask Jesus to be your Saviour, you can celebrate Easter every day!


ALWAYS remember:

JESUS is Alive and
Loves YOU SO Very Much!




P.S. You will find the first clue among the eggs!

2 comments:

THE PEELS said...

Is the baby picture one of Katie's kids?

THE PEELS said...

It's my mom isn't it???

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!