Monday, March 03, 2008

Stress Busters!

Life is soooooooooooo daily!
But fortunately, so is God!

Stress Busters: Check it out HERE - a MUST read! Scroll down on this link until you see "New Stress Busters!" They are really good ones! Click HERE for a great read on Escaping the Stress Trap.

Too Blessed to Be Stressed

I refuse to be discouraged, to be sad or to cry.
I refuse to be downhearted and here's the reason why:
I have a God who is Almighty;
Who is Sovereign and Supreme.
I have a God Who loves me,
and I am on His team.
He is all wise and powerful.
Jesus is His Name.
Though everything else is changeable,
My God remains the same.
I refuse to be defeated.
My eyes are on my GOD.
He has promised to be with me,
as through this life I trod.
I am looking past my circumstances,
to heaven's throne above.
My prayers have reached the heart of God.
I am resting in His love.
I give thanks to Him in everything.
My eyes are on His face.
The battle is His!
The victory is mine!
He will help me win the race!

ARE YOU TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED?!

-- Author Unknown

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!