Thursday, March 06, 2008

Think About It...

What do Buttons...
Sewing...

Sea Shells...


and Computers...



Have in common???


GRANDchildren, of course!


Don't you just luv it! Some of you are thinking I have way too much time on my hands!!

Maybe I do, but I am so thankful for very busy times with my precious grandchildren and I am just as thankful for the quieter times with just hubby and me!

They are both needful in this season of my life.

This weekend will be one of those busy, fun grandchildren times at our house...we are keeping the 5 Schubert gchildren from Missouri. There should be plenty of great pics to share with you in the near future.
Grandchildren are the Crown of Grandparents.
Proverbs 17:6a

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!