Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's a Lazy, Dazy Kind of Day!

Well, here I am...it's 2:00 p.m. and I am at the computer STILL in my p.j.'s! Warren went on a business trip to south Arkansas this morning. So I have just been "tinkering" around the house a bit. I started going through some old, old pics the other day and continued my looking this morning. I came across this one of our 3 children when they were 7, 9, & 10 years old. I remember that I made these outfits for them...if my memory serves me correct...it was July...they are standing in front of Mamaw Meyer's house.

I just love this pic of our three blessings and thought I would share it on my blog.


Children are indeed a gift of the Lord.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still wear that shirt, from time to time. :)
- Toad

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom,
The hat I am wearing in this pic was given to us from Uncle Carlos, I am pretty sure.
--Kell

kathylovemeyer said...

Yes, you are right, Kell. I still have it...somewhere:)

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!