Monday, February 25, 2008

Who's Who...

...Kevin or Stone??? Stone or Kevin???
I came across these pics of Kevin Hallquist, my nephew, when going through my old family picture albums. I could not get over how much his son, Stone, looks just like him at this age. WOW! Six of these pics are of Kevin and six are of Stone.
Can you tell me which ones or which????

Give it a try first before you look at the answer below!

Answer to Who's Who below!





(P.S. Shelby, I knew you would just luv this post!)

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Ha ha ha ha! You are TOO funny! Yes, I did love this post and more importantly, loved the pics of Kevin right beside Stone! If it's not too much trouble, I saw where you mentioned to Meredith that you could possibly load some of those pictures onto a CD. If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to have some of Kevin when he was litte, as he doesn't have that many. Thanks for the great posts!!

kathylovemeyer said...

I will be glad too. Glad you enjoyed the post.

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!