Friday, February 15, 2008

ABC RAP...

The video below of Mallory & Isaiah reminded me of one of my favorite websites for children, Starfall. Be sure to turn on the sound to hear their ABC RAP!

If you have not checked it out, I hope you do so and tell others with preschool & lower elementary age children about it.

It is one of the BEST sites I have seen to help children recognize the ABC's, to learn the sounds of each letter, to read, and have fun activities. It is a very interactive site!

My grandchildren have enjoyed it! The younger ones who have yet to learn their way around the key board will sit in my lap and be captivated by the action and sounds of learning.

Be sure to check it out...you will be pleased...and your children will have fun learning!

No comments:

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!