Sunday, February 17, 2008

A New Look...

Ever since my three nieces changed their blog layouts, I have wanted too. You do inspire me, girls:) Well, today I had some time to do just that or I should say alot of time since it took me just about all afternoon and evening to finish it just about the way I wanted it to be:) Hope you enjoy my new look!

Be sure to check out the side bar titled, Recipe of the Month. I will try to post a new recipe each month. (Thanks to my niece, Meri!)

Enjoy the Matching Game below also.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, you're so hip...you put me to shame. :)

#1

Anonymous said...

#1, is that Amy? Since you are #1, you are my older sister, then! hahaha...

#1's other little sister

Anonymous said...

Older than you? Oh I think not, Jenny! hahaha!

#1 (amy)

Shelby said...

I love the new look! It's fun to change things around! And, I had fun playing the matching game! Thanks!

Don't take yourself too seriously, take God seriously!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8



Proverb Punch: When things get tough, always remember...faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it!